Chocolate Coconut Pudding
This chocolaty, rich-tasting, low-carb, high-fiber Chocolate Coconut Pudding will give you a "decadent" dessert fix without the guilt!
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (organic, if possible)
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (organic, if possible)
- 1 scoop (1 g) Organic Pure Monk (monk fruit sweetener) (available on Amazon (Julian Bakery))
- Teeny pinch salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (organic, if possible)
- 2-3 raspberries (for garnish, if desired) (organic, if possible)
- 1 sprig mint (for garnish, if desired) (organic, if possible)
Stir dry ingredients together thoroughly.
Add coconut milk.
Stir all ingredients together vigorously.
Let set for about 10 minutes (or longer), and stir again.
Enjoy! You can also chill the pudding in the refrigerator for later.