Easy Gluten Free Flax Rolls
- 1 ¼ cups "Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour"
- ½ cup *Flax meal (- freshly ground or packaged (make sure it's fresh))
- 2 Tbsps *Psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder (- aluminum free)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 *Eggs (- beaten)
- ¾ cup Water
- 4 Tbsps "Soy Free Earth Balance" (- melted)
Stir dry ingredients together thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, beat wet ingredients together thoroughly.
Pour wet mixture little-by-little over dry mixture, all the while stirring together thoroughly until it gets thick and a sort of dough ball forms (will be very sticky).
On a parchment lined baking pan: form 8 rolls, evenly spaced.
In preheated oven, bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°.
*Use organic ingredients whenever possible.