Low Carb Walnut Pumpkin Seed Granola
This easy, low carb, grain-free granola is packed with nutrients, fiber, and protein!
- 1 Cup Pumpkin seeds (No shell)
- 1 1/2 Cups Walnuts (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut flakes (optional) (Unsweetened )
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil (Melted)
- 2 Tbsp Xylitol OR 2 scoops *Organic Pure Monk Fruit Sweetener (*Available at Amazon (Julian Bakery))
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt
Combine dry ingredients.
Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan, and pour over dry ingredients.
Stir all ingredients together thoroughly.
Spread and bake on parchment-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes in pre-heated oven at 350°.
Allow to cool a few minutes, and stir around on parchment a few times to avoid clumping.
When cool, store in an airtight container (preferably glass).
Note: Use as many organic ingredients as possible.