Ultra Maximum Probiotic
Ultra Maximum Probiotic is a complex of eight clinically-studied probiotic strains to support gastrointestinal health and immune health.* This multidimensional formula features 105 billion CFU per capsule guaranteed through end of expiration. This product comes in a shelf-stable package and does not require refrigeration.
A growing body of scientific studies points to the many ways probiotics may benefit overall health, and it goes beyond just supporting gut function.* Not all probiotic strains are created equal. Many probiotic formulas are not strain-identified—meaning they only list the genus and species on the bottle. However, only specific strains have been demonstrated to be clinically effective. It’s a common myth that the higher the dose of a probiotic, the better the results. The fact is that the dose and the strain should be based on published scientific and clinical data.
Why Ultra Maximum Probiotic?
• Features eight clinically studied probiotic strains to support gastrointestinal/GI health and immune health*
• A daily formula offering multidimensional support for a healthy intestinal environment*
• 105 billion CFU in one capsule
• CFU guaranteed through the end of expiration
• Shelf-stable packaging; no refrigeration required
Scientific rationale The multistrain complex offering clinically effective doses features the following strains:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 at doses shown to provide relief from occasional GI discomfort*
• Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, and Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 shown to support healthy intestinal microbial stability and relief of occasional loose stools*
• Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04 and combination of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 to support healthy respiratory function*
• Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, which may support healthy immune cell function*
• Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, which may help support healthy gastrointestinal motility*
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, one of the most widely studied strains for gastrointestinal and immune health benefits*
• Lactobacillus plantarum LP-115, which is one of the Lactobacillus strains in the complex that supports healthy immune function